If you have any questions or if you need further information, feel free to contact us:
Pettinaroli A/S, Mandal Allé 21, 5500 Middelfart, Denmark (VAT-no. 58495913)
Telephone: +45 6341 0900, e-mail: email@example.com
How we handle your personal data
We handle personal data given to us when an order is placed, subscription to our newsletter is completed or when your participate in events or other activities on our website www.pettinaroli.dk and/or other social media platforms, where Pettinaroli A/S has a company profile. These personal data are used for us to deliver the goods, services, or information that you need. Without this information we are not able to deliver the goods, services, or information.
Typically, we need following personal data:
- Order placement: Name, company, address, telephone, e-mail
- Regular everyday correspondence: Name, company, address, telephone, e-mail
- Various marketing activities etc.: Name, company address, telephone, e-mail
Furthermore, the IP address from which the purchase is done will be registered. This information is solely used in police investigation in cases of fake order placements.
Deadlines for deletion/storage
We do not store crypted customer information, however all information is stored safely and is only accessible to trusted employees.
We strive to delete (or anonymize) personal data as soon as they have no relevance anymore. However, we store relevant personal data for at least 5 years in accordance with government directives.
Your rights in terms of GDPR legislation
You have several rights when it comes to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to receive information on how we handle your personal data.
- The right to gain access to your personal data.
- The right to get incorrect personal data corrected.
- The right to get your personal data deleted.
- The right to make an objection against your personal data being used in direct marketing.
- The right to make an objection against automatic, individual decisions including profiling.
- The right to move your personal data (data portability).
All above rights are handled manually by request to us.
We have the right to reject requests that are repeated unreasonably, that require substantial technical intervention (for example to develop a new system or alter an existing practice substantially), that affects the protection of others personal data or that would be extremely impractical (for example requests regarding information stored as backup).
If we can correct information this will be done free of charge unless it requires a substantial effort. We strive to maintain our services in a way that protects information from faulty or harmful destruction. Therefore, when deleting your personal data from our services it is not always possible to delete all belonging copies from our archive servers instantly and it cannot be guaranteed that the information will be deleted from our backup systems.
You always have the right to make a complain to
Du har til hver en tid retten til at klage til Datatilsynet (The Danish Data Protection Agency).
Information passed on by us
Personal data registered by Pettinaroli A/S will not be passed on, sold or in any other way made accessible to a third party at any time.
Following exceptions may occur:
- Fulfillment of purchase agreement.
For example, we will pass on address information to independent carrier.
- External data processing.
- Legal matters.
We pass on personal data to companies, organizations, or individuals outside Pettinaroli, if we in good faith believe that access, use, storage or publication of the data is necessary in order to: comply with current legislation, directives, litigations or legally valid requests from public authorities.
Security of information
We work hard on protecting Pettinaroli and our customers against unauthorized access, alterations, publication, and destruction of personal data stored by us.
We have implemented following organizational and technical measures to our systems:
- Antivirus on all IT systems processing personal data.
- Backup of all IT systems processing personal data.
- Application of IT systems for processing activities typical to the industry.
- Restricted access to personal data so that access is only granted when necessary.
- Data process agreements with suppliers that process personal data on behalf of Pettinaroli.
- Instructions in secure personal data processing and information assets to employees who has access to information systems.
Completion of above by risk assessment and documentation of all systems processing personal data to secure an informed basis for the security level of personal data processing in the company.
Compliance and cooperation with supervisory authorities
We regularly ensure that we comply with our own data protection policy. When receiving written complaints, we contact the complainant to follow up on the complaint. When we are not able to solve complaints regarding transfer of personal data with our users, we cooperate with relevant supervisory authorities, for example The Danish Data Protection.